Almost 2 years of Founder Fun

Quite the spectrum of projects! Thanks for sharing them with us. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow!!! That was some train!!! Truly enjoyed all of your unique art work!

3 Likes

Since you asked, Paua, Abalone and Mother of Pearl. Once I got started with the shell veneer, I could not stop. :grin:

The thanks go to you MM, all of the advice by “proxy” that I got from you, is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

No bent wood, but keep an eye out, I have some bent acrylic to show off eventually. Thanks again for the Kudos.

Another one of the Glowforge elite, Thank you very much, The coat of arms was my first 3D fail. However I made the best of it by seeing the potential. I embellished the castle with gold leaf and cut out the full coat with my bandsaw. I now have it hanging up at work. I will take a quick pic when I get back.

2 Likes

Jules, I have learned the most about CAM and CAD and how it relates to the Glowforge using (for me), Inkscape.
Pre-processes and processes to give the best results also came from you.
Thank you.

Challenge given…“next trainload”…“check”.

This time, only one car at a time!

Stay Tuned…

3 Likes

Thank you

Thank you

So many great projects. I really like the clock. Cool design.

1 Like

Yes, I think you can count yourself among them!

Really impressive work!!

So here is an opportunity that I wish I had during my very extended wait for my pro.

I am giving you a chance to put hands on and play with my Glowforge. You will get pointers and answers to most of your questions. The more you really know, not imagine, will help TREMENDOUSLY. This weekend might be great for me. Either day, if you are interested, plan on staying a few hours.

Please reply by email to xoce@bellsouth.net, thank you

Jose

1 Like