Also Having the same Issue with "endless Calibration"

Ive never Had this problem AT ALL Ive tried everything in the Forum of the same topic as earlier posted. No Luck. Seems like others are having this issue on the same day. Coincidence??

It seems like most of the time it’s a local issue. I suppose it’s not outside the realm of possibility, especially if a software update gets pushed out or something…but the other one from this weekend ended up being a hardware issue, so I don’t think that could be connected to yours. :slight_smile:

If you’ve already tried everything I suggested on the other thread I’m kinda out of ideas, sorry!

so at what point does someone from the company answer you? Hard to depend on this machine as a hub for an entire business without being able to talk to someone from there when something goes wrong weird that you cant call someone to me

Well, it’s after business hours on a holiday (although a couple of them were on helping with issues today), so I probably wouldn’t expect any staff input until tomorrow. Sorry, I know how hard it is to wait!

well of course! Ive tried to email them about another issue before and zero answer. IDK, yes it is hard to wait when your livelihood depends on it thanks!

Waiting is hard, period! :wink:

When I first got my GF there was a software glitch that wouldn’t let me progress to the final step, and after waiting almost 2.5 years and finally having it right there in front of me, I think I might have freaked out a little bit over not being able to get through the setup. I was really grateful for the forum users sympathizing with me until staff got me fixed up, so I try to be what little help I can be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Doubt! Thanks a million

1 Like

Unfortunately, the endless calibration issue happened to me a few months ago and was unfix-able through software means. BUT, support made it right after trying out multiple steps and got me a working unit.

Yes, it sucks playing the waiting game (especially if its something you need to do for a business), but rest assured they will get back to you as soon as they can to get you squared away quickly!

4 Likes

I had the issue and fixed it myself.

It was my Eero wifi device that needed to be rebooted after a storm. One reason that many could experience the same thing if that the storms that hit me covered a large territory. No guarantee that’s it, but possible.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.