Always connected to a wifi network

Every time i want to use my Glowforge I have to go through the Wifi set-up process every time. Rather than the machine automatically connecting to wifi (network) once the machine powers up? I would rather the machine stay connected to the same network every time I power the machine up.

No, you should only have to run the Setup with the Green Button once. After that, your machine is connected through your network, and you can just go to app.glowforge.com to run the machine through the internet.

1 Like

Tell us more. What makes you think it’s not connected? What exactly happens when you turn on the machine?

1 Like

Perhaps you are going to the setup web address, instead of the app dashboard?

When using the UI, you should go to https://app.glowforge.com/

1 Like

@grantluster_1361

I’m sorry you have to keep having to setup your Wi-Fi every time you are printing.

Typically, once you’ve connected your Glowforge to your Wi-Fi network and started printing, you don’t need to go through the Wi-Fi setup steps again unless your network name or password changes, or you want to connect to a different network.

Can you tell me more about the process you are doing when you print?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.