Amaziograph a drawing app on the ipad

For those of you on ipad’s there is a fun app to install and get fast/fun results.

The app is called: Amaziograph
http://www.amaziograph.com/

Description
Have you ever dreamed to draw like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?

Amaziograph is the answer.

With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.

Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.

In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?

• Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
  • Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children can easily use it.
  • Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!

Amaziograph features:

• Tessellations and symmetries
  • Intuitive drawing interface
  • 4:3 canvas
  • Pinch to zoom
  • 15 level undo
  • Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
  • Ability to draw dashed lines easily
  • Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
  • Innovative color palette
  • Share your artwork through Facebook, Twitter and E-mail

We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.

36 Likes

Hehe, 9gag? Just seen it a few minutes ago.

3 Likes

Invested the $0.99 last night and spent way too many hours playing with it afterward. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Now I know what I want for Christmas. I bought My wife and two daughters iPads a couple years ago, but I do not have one. Now I want the large one to use for this app and the GF. Thanks so much for sharing that! What a great find! :+1::+1::clap: - Rich

5 Likes

I’ve been following Seb Lester for a while. Love his work.

If anyone knows about a PC version of something like this that would be amazing!! Even better, one that exports SVG!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYUwD-OdVLs This program is availible for most platforms. Maybe not as fancy though.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I just downloaded it and will look forward to trying it out. I am using an iPad pro.

1 Like

The app, Adobe Capture was mentioned on the forum some time ago and I downloaded it, as well. A recent update added a ‘pattern’ capture which is similar to this, but uses photos. I’ve tried it and come up with a few really great patterns. It’s worth checking out.

4 Likes

Good find! I will be getting that for sure!

1 Like

Too. Much. Fun. :grin:

10 Likes

I’ve been having fun with the pattern tool in Capture as well. I wish there were more patterns/randomizers, but for a free app, no complaints.

Honda rim in the parking lot.

Stencil of a model’s face.

Mario (from the printed fabric i used to make my curtains).

My living room rug.

18 Likes

No kidding.

11 Likes

G
reat apps. Enjoying

1 Like

The android version of capture has the patterns tool too, soooo cool! was just talking to my grandson this morning about kaleidoscopes, and this was very helpful to show him what they do!

4 Likes

A Google search of “Capture” left me a little unsure what it is. Can you post a link? - Rich

3 Likes

You can look it up in the google play store. if you have a creative cloud account, your captures will be available in the library panel in Photoshop/Illustrator etc. too.

4 Likes

Thank you @B_and_D_T. - Rich

1 Like

should be calling it by it’s full name, Adobe Capture
It is a standalone free app, but if you have the full adobe cc suite than everything you make with capture is automatically cloud-synced to your various libraries in AI and PS.

4 Likes

That clears it up. Thanks. - Rich

2 Likes

This is sooooo cool :grinning:

10 Likes