An Awesome Email, Delays, Expectations, and First-World Problems

You have every reason to be upset, disappointed, angry, etc., but honestly it was apparent a while ago that the Dec. ship dates were highly unlikely as they hadn’t even started the pre-release period. Yes, absolutely Dan should have spoken up much sooner and been more transparent; he screwed up. Was he maliciously lying to us and trying to “scam” us? No, there is no evidence of that. I tend to think he got very derailed and focused on the wrong thing. Honestly, regardless of what has or has not been said, we were all given the “terms and condition” and they made it very clear they do not guarantee the dates. It sucks, but it is what it is and there’s is no way to change it. I certainly wouldn’t rely on anything until you receive a shipping notice.

Shipping and Delay. The Products are not ready for delivery. Shipping will commence no sooner than December 1, 2015, and may commence substantially later. Any shipping date is an estimate only, and the actual shipping date for any accepted pre-order will depend on a variety of factors including manufacturing schedule, and the dates of your pre-order, your completed pre-order, and when we accept your completed pre-order. Commencement of shipping is subject to change without notice to you. …

Thank you. I’ve been here for a while, but mostly I was just reading and learning until I felt I was fairly up to speed. Lasers are new to me, so I wanted to watch and learn to begin, similar to how I started 3D printing…

1 Like