Angular Wood Shell Lamp - where are all the pieces?

Hi,
I wanted to make this “Free with Premium” item from the catalog. When I open it I see struts 28-36 and one ring. Where are the rest of the struts and the other ring? There should be more because the instructions show struts with unique numbers starting from 1.
Thanks!

There are multiple files to open. Check your dashboard. There are 5 files.

I understand there must be multiple files, but how do you access them? My dashboard shows one item, titled (1.Medium Cherry Plywood) Angular Wood Shell Lamp. That’s it.
Oh, I see.
I have to scroll to the bottom of my dashboard, click View All, then hunt through everything to find all the files. To anyone who was lost like me, the files may not all be consecutive in the list, and probably won’t be in the right order. Make sure you check the numbers in the title.

This is a part of the interface that could be improved.

Once you view all, you can toggle your search.

I thought you were doing the wood lamp, not the barrel lamp. No matter, the process/problem is the same.

Thanks for pointing that out - was planning to do both so inadvertently referenced the other one. Previous posts are corrected.
I don’t see any search capability once when Viewing All - did I miss that too? All I see is that designs can be sorted by Created Date or Last Opened Date.

1 Like

If you go by “Created Date”, it will at least put them all together, so when you scroll and see the one, all 5 (or 3) will be right there too.

I see that the community has provided some good advice on the next best steps. I’ll keep this thread open a little longer, and see if any of those steps helped. Let us know how it goes!

I appreciate the responses everyone.
David, one of the issues with most of the “Free with Premium” designs at present is the lack of information about the design. It would be helpful to have listed in the catalog description:

• the number of files for the design if more than one (3 for the acrylic lamp and 5 for the wood one) so the user knows to go find that many in the dashboard; or in the case of the Retro Camper Trailer, the Photo Booth Slideshow, and others, to not go looking for more files, as those file names currently start with the number 1, indicating more than one when there aren’t more;
  • and importantly, how many sheets of material the design uses. I wasted all this time trying to sort out the two lamp designs only to discover after opening all the files that I don’t have enough suitable material to make either.
    Thanks.
2 Likes

Hi @whitehill,

Thank you for your reply, that is really great feedback about the design files. We are always looking for ways to make the customer experience better. I will make sure those suggestions get passed along to our team.

Since it looks like you were able to find all the pieces for your design, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please don’t hesitate to reach out again should you need anything. We’re happy to help!