Announcement?

I disagree. In fact, I’d like clarification on when we can expect an announcement about the scheduling of any potential releases regarding future notifications. Perhaps we can have a town hall meeting about it? :smiley:

3 Likes

That sort of decision requires a pre-meeting.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Are you certain? I don’t know if a pre-meeting is necessary. Perhaps we should consider suggesting the development of an exploratory committee on pre-meeting efficacy in next month’s roundtable?

4 Likes

I would think today, 1 Dec. If by the end of Nov was the initial date for the announcement … then the staff asked for an additional day … viola - today it shall be!

1 Like

Wait… Didn’t we already have that meeting? What the heck meeting was I in?! No no… I remember now. That was the executive briefing committee fireside chat regarding the planning of pre-meeting meeting efficacy and the preparation of the planning thereof.

4 Likes

It is customary to deliver bad news on Friday.

3 Likes

That is rumored to be true. As a matter of fact, I yelled at my boss once when he scheduled me for a 16:00 meeting on a Friday. “Dude! You scared the hell outta me!” When I explained about bad news on a Friday he said he’d never heard that before. I told him to never do that again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not to be confused with Dan’s keynote itinerary summary of the break-out special interest groups for the non-denominational multi-season holiday party back in August.

Man, that party was an appropriately professional and fiscally responsible level of wild!

1 Like

That seems like a better rule for a 9-5 office environment than for an online community forum. I don’t think Dan wants to make everyone mad right before most of us have two days of freetime to yell at strangers on the internet.

4 Likes

Well considering the announcement is supposed to be TODAY, and not TOMORROW…shouldn’t matter, should it.

1 Like

nor ultimately should a thread asking for an update about the update announcement, or a derailed conversation about imaginary meetings that don’t exist, but here we are. Life’s kinda funny that way, isn’t it?

7 Likes

Just so we’re clear the announcement will never happen tomorrow. When it arrives it shall be today and from that point in time forward there shall be a before the announcement and an after the announcement.

8 Likes

Wait a minute, you’re no jerk!

1 Like

/taps impatiently on the desk

1 Like

Well it does say likeable.

3 Likes