Another little bug

I created a new project file today using the create new design function on the home screen. A little while later, I dragged a file onto the home screen to start another new project, but instead of creating a new project it was inserted into the previous project.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this! I’ve done some testing to try and reproduce this in the app, but I’m unable to produce the same behavior. I’m fairly certain we’ve gotten this information from you recently, but just so I can be sure, could you please visit whatismybrowser.com and share your support link? This will help me recreate the circumstances as closely as possible.

1 Like

No problem! Here you go: whatismybrowser.com/w/6CXK7PR

So sorry for the delay, but I wanted to give you an update. There’s still been no luck on our end reproducing this. My next approach is to see if any of our logs can point to strange behavior, but to track that down I’ll need some more detail.

I have two more questions for you:

1. Have you run into this behavior again since 4/19?
  2. If so, what was the date and time it happened, to the best of your recollection?

Thanks so much!

I hadn’t done the same thing recently, so I just tried it again several times and didn’t get the bug. :woman_shrugging:

Thanks for following up! There’s a chance this was an isolated issue, but if it does come back please send us an email at support@glowforge.com and reference this thread - we’ll reopen the investigation.

1 Like