Add another one to the “medium draftboard no longer cutting through”. I noticed that my machine hasn’t cut 3mm MDF with my usual settings for about 2 weeks, so I went through the usual troubleshooting process:
- Crumb tray removed, cleaned and reseated
- Lens, laser windows, mirror, head camera and laser windows cleaned right before the cut
- Material held flat with honeycomb pins
- Ruler cut with standard PG draftboard settings
- Cut not complete - see photos.
Machine previously cut through OK - the other cuts on the photo are from week 1.
The cut was made on June 5th around 10PM Swiss time, (last one before this post), if there’s any indication in the logs.