Another newborn birth details!

Self explanatory here I think! :crazy_face:

Thanks!

32 Likes

That one is super nice. Definitely going to end up in mom’s stash of child memory stuff that will go to the old age home with her :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That took me a minute. (We tend to record the month first.) :smile:
Congratulations! :partying_face::hugs::heart_eyes::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

11-04-2019 is probably Nov 4, 2019 based on the timing of the post. We’re you thinking it’s an April 11th birthdate?

5 Likes

Ah yes, having lived in Holland, worked in the UK and then in the US, you are either permanently confused, or you wing it eventually. In Europe, date first, then month. In the US, month first, then date. Don’t ask me about how to relay time, etc… it’s all different. :crazy_face: Oh, and then there are the measurements; weights; decimal system vs. … etc. I could go on… but I won’t.

These parents will be very pleased with the unique gift you made!

6 Likes

I was thinking my mom’s birthday, then thought, wait a minute even if the C-section is planned, how do they know what the weight and length will be. Then I thought April, but why wouldn’t it be kg and cm?

Now I’m thinking Layla is going to be a well versed and hopefully well traveled person. Yay for Layla!

5 Likes

LOL! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Yeah! Made me laugh out loud! Kkkk

1 Like

:rofl::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Tough to get a picture of the sleeping child in the blankets a month before the birth, so my bet would be April 11 but congratulations for a very nice piece in any case.

5 Likes

No wonder my brain is so flexible… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

True. I’m in a Time Warp. I honestly thought it was 2020 so this was going to be a 1st birthday thing :grin:

I’m going to be soooo bad at retirement. I’ll never know when it is :yum:

9 Likes

You’re as bad as me…I never know what day it is. :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve been home with my wife for a bit more than a week and I’m toast :smile:

6 Likes

I have my pills laid out a week at a time so If it is morning and the Wednesday pills are next in line it must be Wednesday.

5 Likes

Good one.

My wife asked me last night whether she had taken her nighttime pills & I didn’t have a clue. They were just the light aspirin (80mg) and vitamin C so no biggie but I can see if she was on a long course of medications we’d want to be more organized like you.

2 Likes

A few are MHE related, but some are older male related, and many just older person related, Those last two are the destiny of everyone that gets on in years (the women have their list also)

2 Likes

This is SO nice…and so refreshing. It’s not round and doesn’t have a circlet of laurels around the edges. The photo turned out really well…and the entire design is so great!

9 Likes

I love the hearts in the date, and the entire piece is just well planned.

4 Likes