Another SVG Library

Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

I do not check on this site too often but every now and then I get an email from the
Glowforge owners summary and came across this post…
And I was stunned with seeing all of you’re different files that you are sharing with everyone.
There are a few that will make nice christmas gifts for some of my hard to please family and friends…
Thank you for sharing you’re hard work…

4 Likes

I’ve had my Glowforge for less than a month and I can’t tell you how helpful it is to have files to play with and learn from. Thank you so very much. You rock!

7 Likes

I am very late to this thread. But want to thank you for your generosity! It’s amazingly kind of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing. I am still learning how to develop content but, when I do, I will return the favor in kind.

3 Likes

Super cool, I’ve had my glowforge since Christmas and have been learning by using free files. Your work is amazing and your generosity to help others learn and play is greatly appreciated! I hope to speed up my own learning and design creation now by studying yours. Thanks again for the knowledge share ~

2 Likes

Wow! Amazing share. Thank you!

2 Likes

Lots of good stuff. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Thats pretty amazing of you! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

New User here… Thank You so much. This is a great way for me to play and start. #firstpost #Newbie

2 Likes

Incredibly generous of you! I am still very new to Glowforge and you have given me a tremendous jump in my learning. I am very appreciative!! =8) DGRusso

2 Likes

Welcome @dantegrusso to the Glowforge Community.

1 Like

Wow, 8K clicks on my svg folder.
Mostly this week I’ve noticed because google has asked to me provide individual permissions for each one. I’ve updated the link and hopefully that’ll work but if it doesn’t just drop me a line (msraynsford@gmail.com)

7 Likes

Great work never goes out of style or demand :slight_smile:

Congrats on the latest Kickstarter!

(Shameless plug for Martin - check out his latest puzzle Kickstarter here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/msraynsford/lokis-box-of-tricks?ref=profile_created

I’ve gotten every one of his projects and they’ve all been topnotch!)

8 Likes

I was 6 minutes late to the Loki and nearly 50 people got in front of me.

1 Like

It was insane right? I know I preloaded it so there would be a bit of a rush but I wasn’t expecting 50 people to be hanging on the ‘go’ email.
Fully funded in 30 seconds, currently 30,000% funded :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I will enjoy playing with these!

1 Like