Any advice for customer service?

Good morning.

Last week I posted about my GF not working, lots of people helped me troubleshoot but unfortunately nothing has worked. I have been troubleshooting with support for a week now and I have gotten nowhere. I received 1 email a day, if that, with very little information per email. I have done everything they’ve asked but I am at a stand still. I have over 300 open orders and we are quickly approaching the holiday shipping deadlines. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore, I feel like I am so close to having a full blown panic attack.

They’ve mentioned it may be time to replace my machine but will not answer my questions about what that means or what the process looks like.

Does anyone have any advice? I have never been this stressed in my entire life.

You’ve opened another support ticket by posting in this section, and duplicate tickets are one of the things that slows their response time. It’s best to stick to one ticket and be patient, even though we all know that’s hard. You can post in another section for us to commiserate while you’re waiting. :slight_smile: They’re likely communicating with the repair facility to get things set up, and they tend not to get back to customers until they’ve got the answers. That part is frustrating, but they WILL get you fixed up. I’ve had mine replaced a couple of times, and they’ve always taken good care of me.

I see you’ve already emailed us about this and we’re working with you there. To avoid duplicate communications, I’m going to close this topic.