Any GF owners in San Diego down to help an artist out?

I’m in a jam. I am an artist in San Diego, in the beginning of starting my art business. It is completely wrapped around my Glowforge. I am devastated to say that is stopped working on Saturday. I have checked, tested, and cleaned everything I found instructions for. My wifi signal is off the hook strong. So, I am presently working with GF Customer service to test and check further, but this is a back and forth process and can take a bit. I have total hope and confidence that we will figure this out. However, in the meantime- I have an upcoming deadline that I can’t miss and I’m in a panic. Here is where I need help…
Is there a GF owner in San Diego that would run some cuts for me? I have the wood and the files, I will pay or trade my services (I can do 3d design and create .svg files, I draw, paint, and 3d print) I know this might be a long shot, but I have to try. Thanks for reading!!

4 Likes

Sure, PM me. I’m close to downtown.

13 Likes

I am in North park as well. Let me know if you need help.

8 Likes

Thank you! It’s great to know we have our own little GF neighborhood!!

4 Likes

I see a GF Makers Meet-Up in our futures! :wink:

4 Likes

Too bad y’all didn’t plan one sooner - I was just there visiting family a couple of weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.