Any Glowforge technicians in South Florida?

I am looking for a Glowforge technician in the Miami Area. Does anyone know someone or a company that services Glowforge Machines?

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

There are no Glowforge technicians servicing the machines except by Glowforge in their own facilities.

2 Likes

I am hardly a technician and in Tampa. I believe there are other Glowforge owners in the area and it would be a good thing to find ways to get together IRL and learn from each other. If the machine cannot be repaired by replacing the part you will need to put it back in the original box as it arrived, and send it back while they send you another one.

From what I have seen over the past few years is that there are aspects that new owners are new with (duh) and having someone nearby can help get over that bump. Because Glowforge operates in the cloud there are possibilities that can solve some issues in the cloud settings on their end that could change your machine to fix a problem as any new situation is different from any others.

1 Like

Thanks for your answers @dklgood and @rbtdanforth, that’s right. Unfortunately, we don’t have technicians available for in-person help, though it’s a great idea and I’ll pass it on to the team.

@acevedo14_14, are you experiencing trouble with your Glowforge right now? If so, please let us know and I’ll be glad to have our technical support team take a look. I’ll leave this thread open for you to respond.

We also have email support available at support@glowforge.com, or you can use our chat support, which is open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4pm Pacific time. Please use whatever works best for you!

1 Like