Any Schitts Creek Fans?

I recreated the Rosebud Motel from Schitts Creek to add to my series of Christmas Ornaments. I loved this series so much I’m rewatching it :joy:

I learned something fun doing the stone finish on the bottom half of the building. I scored the brick finish on the birch and using ink instead of paint made it so simple and perfect because the ink bleeds through the birch but stops at the scored line giving you an almost perfect fill every time.

127 Likes

That is nothing short of amazing. And I don’t know anything about the show.

7 Likes

What a fun ornament! This show really cleaned up at the Emmys.

9 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

They really did it was amazing and well deserved glad they got the acknowledgment they deserved.

2 Likes

OMG it’s perfect. I can just picture a tiny Stevie sitting inside the office.

10 Likes

:joy::rofl: Thank you so much! The tiny no vacancy and the window AC in the office crack me up :joy:

4 Likes

I’m a fan of the show and that’s brilliant!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I want to do the Rose Apothecary next.

5 Likes

Been a fan since season 1. Brilliant ornament! Love the texture and dimension!

5 Likes

Daaang, that’s so awesome!! After a few years I’m a bit harder to impress because so much great work gets posted here, but this is one of those projects that make me all giddy again. It came at a good time in the forum too, so thanks for that. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The color and detail is amazing. Your ornaments keep getting better and better . :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you very much!

That is incredibly kind to say thank you so much! I agree whole heartedly that there so many amazing creative projects here. I’m glad it brought you joy :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It was so fun to design and make.

1 Like

Nice work! The details! That will look smashing on a tree!

3 Likes

Amazing mix of material

4 Likes

This is amazing. Love it!

3 Likes

Can I get a towel?

3 Likes

I have asked you thrice. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes