Anyone else have problems with stuff disappearing?

I’m finding myself purposely buying wood items so that I can label them lol. I’m hoping to deter the other half from borrowing from my craft room. I tried buying tools with feminine colors and even floral ones. That didn’t work. This probably won’t either but at least it looks cool lol. It’s off a bit due to the camera but still looks cool.

24 Likes

Hahaha! Good luck with that! I finally ended up buying duplicates of oft-borrowed items for the other half. They make good gifts when you are hard up for ideas. :wink:

LOL I know, right? The funny thing is, he has his own tools. In fact, he has more tools than I have. Problem is, he doesn’t put them back where they belong, hence he goes looking for mine because they’re easy access. SMH LOL

2 Likes

Oh and by the way, the whisk is perfect for sweeping out the GF when there’s crumbs. I do a lot of engraving on non-proofgrade material so a lot of times I take the tray out because the material is too thick. After a while, dust does start to accumulate slightly.

1 Like

I engrave them with variations of “Stolen from…” - maybe it’s a little passive aggressive but :wink:

6 Likes

I love it! LOL

My dad did that too. I have inherited things that now say “stolen from HB Pratt” on them. Kind of nice since he’s gone over 10 years now. Makes me smile.

7 Likes