Anyone else having issues with premium?

I decided to subscribe, and all of my information is correct, but I can’t seem to get any of the files that are supposed to be free with premium. I can add them to my cart, but it tries to charge me full price. When I hit the “upgrade” button, it takes me to the pop up screen telling me how great it all is, and then back to the same cycle. I tried closing and restarting my browser, but it didn’t help. Is anyone else having an issue like this? If so, what fixed it?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! Just hang tight and support will come along and get you all sorted out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve made some changes on my end and should allow you to download the Free with Premium designs on shop.glowforge.com. Please make sure you are logged in using the same email address you use to log in to app.glowforge.com.

Let me know if it still hasn’t shown up and I’ll be happy to work on next steps with you.

1 Like

Are you able to see my dashboard?

I have the ability to add the files now, but somehow I have several copies of them lol.

I don’t know if I need five copies of the lamp file :rofl:

But I can’t delete them… I tried, to get it down to just one copy of each, but the option isn’t there for me to choose.

But yes. It’s fixed now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much…

Becky

Double check that those files are actually full duplicates - a lot of the designs come on multiple sheets (I haven’t downloaded the lamp so I don’t know for that specific one).

The lamp is actually 5 different sheets of material. It’s a big project.

1 Like

Ah. No, I hadn’t opened them all. That explains it then. M
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.