Anyone else seeing allot of bugs this week?

Usually, it’s been smooth sailing but this week It won’t load my images half of the time… and 1/4th of the time even when I try to load from the home button which was my old fix, sometimes it will load my image and bug out, I have tried the same image as an SVG, jpg, and png. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, there is no real rhyme or reason, file format doesn’t seem to matter too much with this bug. Is it just me? I also tried resetting my wifi and router … no real difference and up until this point the only issue I had were with large files I had to split or not loading from the home button.

Haven’t seen any problems here. I’ve been working on a design problem where I tweak a part and then print it out to see if it fits. Love the instant gratification.

3 Likes

I’m happy you aren’t dealing with this… but I also don’t want to be the only one :smile: hahaha. I might try to turn my machine on and off a few more time before I call a quits for the day.

1 Like

3rd time restarting after I posted this was the charm… lets hope it keeps loading! I have less then a month to have all the stuff ready for my booth!

“Than”

Hey, I’m supposed to be the “Nit picker” around here.

1 Like

All’s fine here in Downey, Ca. Maybe you should move here to Sunny Southern California

1 Like

Do you consider the thing being a completely non-functional paperweight that has never, ever worked a bug? Because then, yes, I am experiencing a bug.

Oh no! I’m sorry. I love mine and am so happy it works, I am just a little freaked because I have so much work to do before the 2nd, so whenever it gives me a few hours of issues that’s less time I have to make my items!

I’ve been tempted! lol

1 Like

Hahaha, My husband said then obviously you haven’t met me … but in all fairness, I usually Nitpick myself not others… unless I am married to them and usually, I don’t even know I am doing it he points it out! When I make a mistake I’m like wow you’re so awesome… like how did you reach this existence of awesomeness? Good job Destiney! Or when I trip because I’m about as graceful as a newly hatched ostrich in 9 inch heels … I’m like wow, you sure know how to find those imaginary rocks! lol

1 Like

The “Nit” is my favorite instrument.

I spoke too soon! It did a great print for me and is now saying no artwork again :confused: Restarting this time didn’t help nor did logging out or in :frowning: ugh

I’m having this problem, too. Artwork in the home screen simply won’t render at all- I click “open” and get dumped to an image of the tray with no art. This is with my art and the preloaded GF files. I’ve tried multiple reboots of computer, GF and wifi and on multiple computers.

I’ve had an email in to support for about 24 hrs now, no answer yet.

1 Like

good to know I am not alone, but I am sorry. It stinks :frowning:

@destiney_glenn - try something – log into the app with a different account (i.e., share the GF with a different email address, to set up a new login). When I did this, I was able to open/render art normally. If I switch back to my original account, the render problem persists.

2 Likes

I’ll give that a go when my husband gets home! Thank you!

I am not going crazy? This afternoon was terrible… I can’t get much to work the way it is supposed to.

No, it’s been taking hours sometimes… I currently have my machine off which has only happened this week! lol I am just so frustrated! Sometimes it’s better to walk away briefly. Did you see what Adam said to try? Give it a go! Let me know how it works for you.

I’m terribly sorry, it appears we’ve missed your message.

Are you still running into this issue? If so, would you mind sending me some of the files that are causing trouble as well as screenshots of what you see in the Glowforge app when you open them? If it’s more comfortable for you, you can email them separately to me at support@glowforge.com.

We try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. @sales5 and @adamsteinfeld and @jonnyvermont, I believe we’ve helped all of you in separate topics or emails. If not, please post a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com. Thank you!

1 Like