Anyone get an incorrect part?

I’m very frustrated. I was told two weeks ago that I probably needed a new lid cable to get my cutter working again. I ordered that day, and never got shipping info. But I gather that’s not unexpected. My order was finally just confirmed two days ago, which seemed like bad news, but then surprise, the box showed up today.

With a lens tool in it. And the lens tool was on the invoice.

I double checked, and that is NOT what I ordered. I have no idea how a switch like that could happen. I’ve emailed support, but not hopeful now of being able to make Christmas gifts like I’d hoped.

Just have to ask - anyone out there expecting a lens tool and get a black lid cable?

Rene’

1 Like

I sent in a Pro needing repair, and got back a Basic. it took a couple more weeks to get the Pro and send the Basic, and the Pro has done well in the following two years. Stuff happens. May this be the worst problem you ever have. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You know, everyone is having a bad year to varying degrees, and for some reason, it’s just hurting particularly today that I feel like you’re telling me I need a lesson in perspective. I know you don’t mean it that way, but was there any other point?

I said I was frustrated, which I hope is understandable. I didn’t say this was the worst problem ever. I thought it was weird that it wasn’t just an incorrect item put in the box, it was actually switched in the system somehow. I posted in the really vain hope that maybe someone else got a mixed up package, and switching them back would be the fastest solution. And yes, needing to vent a tiny little bit. Without being super rude or anything.

We’re down to my part time income from my day job, and being able to make stuff to sell – after just investing in (now, wasting money on) more wood – was really helpful. I had just gotten my Etsy shop open the day before this happened. I was getting momentum, but now almost everything is sold and I can’t make more. And with very little money, being able to make things was really the primary source of gifts to give to the family. So I am frustrated. I thought I expressed it appropriately mildly.

And no, I still don’t think this is the worst problem I have or will ever have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.