Anyone having a problem opening designs purchased from Glowforge?

Hi, I’m specifically having a problem opening any of the files for the A frame greenhouse. I had them open as recently as this morning but now none of them will open. I can open other purchased designs without an issue as well as my own projects.

2 Likes

What exactly is the issue - is it opening empty, or is it giving an error, or …?

It just sits on “Rendering your design…”

1 Like

It must be a browser issue. Even though I’d closed and reopened the browser a few times, it still wasnt’ working, but I switched over to Chrome and it opened fine.

3 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue all morning.

Often, clearing the browser cache can correct issues like that.

1 Like

Yep, same problem here. I can’t add new artwork either. Some things work and some don’t. I’m over it.

Hey, Welcome! :sunglasses: You’ve been here a year man, you shouldn’t be such a stranger! Thanks for reporting your issue, that’s helpful to them.
If you wanted to officially report it, you should make a post of your own in 'Problems snd Support". That generates a ticket for them to address. :+1:

I’m getting the same problem too. Some open, some don’t.

1 Like

Im in chrome and does not work for me

Yeah, chrome has been hit or miss for me . I was able to get some of them open, but the biggest problem seems to be with designs purchased from Glowforge.

1 Like

I’m able to open the files using Microsoft Edge.

I’m so sorry for the trouble with this. We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now. I’ll update this thread as soon as I have more details.

This has been happening since Saturday, is it really not fixed yet?

It appears this is fixed for me. Does it seem to be working for others?

HI @chris.gohlke. Thank you for getting back to let us know it appears to be fixed for you. I haven’t seen any recent activity in this thread, so I’ll go ahead and close it since the issue appears to be resolved after our update. Please feel free to create a new thread if you run into any other trouble, and I’ll be happy to help. Thank you!