Anyone interested in buying my basic GF in excellent condition?

Unfortunately, I am selling my GF. I live in an apartment in NYC and don’t have space or the guts to use this machine.

I used it three times, and I am a bit intimidated.

If you are interested, please email me at pictureme2@mac.com
If you want to do a local pick up, you can save a lot of money.

GF is still under warranty. I am throwing in over $500 of supplies (proof graded) and the filter (once I get it).
Thank
J

I’m sure we could help ease your anxiety about using the machine if you change your mind. I know it can seem daunting but once you get over that initial learning hump, you’ll be off and running before you know it. You’ll never go to the store again without looking at everything and wondering if you an engrave it in your forge.

10 Likes

True. We’ve got a lot of beginner level tutorials, and quite a few folks standing by to assist if needed.

Just something to think about. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I agree with the other comments, don’t sell it yet. It is so much fun.

6 Likes

OH my.

this is one of the most amazing devices I have ever owned. and I have had the opportunity to make less than 5 things since I got mine just over a year ago.

Real Life plowed me under shortly after BEAMER was picked up from the UPS depot.

I must say he loves our new house and the view he gets of the back yard :slight_smile:

I would suggest you use it some more before you bail. I agree it can be intimidated. the number of artistic and creative people around here is amazing, not to mention the talent level is through the roof.

That just means you get great inspiration and assistance when you are ready to bring your creations to life.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.