Anyone know where this goes on my Glow?


found this little rubber circle laying on the bed of the glowforge when I opened it up to use it. I have no clue what it is or where it goes, any thoughts?



Looks to be a washer that’s used for the screw-in gantry locks.




You can put it with the orange bits that you’re saving. :slightly_smiling_face:


I think Dan has looking for that around the office for the last week :rofl: