App is being very slow

Is any one else having issues with the glowforge app? It is being very slow and will not allow me to copy paste my designs. I have tried to clear my cache and use different browsers but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? Hate this in the middle of holiday prep. Help!

Welcome to the forum.

You have already tried the things that I would suggest - cache/browser. I am not having similar problems, so I think yours is an individual problem. What browser are you currently trying?

2 Likes

Safari and chrome. May be it is my the file I am working with. Will try creating a new file.

The file was my first thought. Try another known file that has worked for you. If the file in question is a vector with a lot of nodes, you can try to convert it to a raster (Bitmap). They are easier to process.

1 Like

I have had these Issue as well with the Designs not copying into the folder properly , the Web Browser becoming white for a period of time before displaying the Dash board, I have no clue how to fix or work around any of these BUGS as there becoming more the Norm. I keep thinking there will be an update soon, but I keep feeling the pressure to move to a new laser company keeping the Two Glows I have now .

I can’t copy and paste designs either. It looked like it was working on it and then it would just have a blank screen. Then when I went back to the dashboard under “recent designs” there were a bunch of blank designs. I had to save the file from illustrator and import it into the dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.