23 Likes

Great news! Thanks to the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada: Thank you

1 Like

#winning !!!

1 Like

:partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Just one thing :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
When will the engraving in vector files come up to the previous high speed?

So is there now an opening for a new intern position?
Asking for a friend…

1 Like

Yaay!

1 Like

Glad to see it’s back up and running

Will this help with issues of the Glowforge not cutting through all the way during a project?

1 Like

No. If your machine is not cutting through consistently on Proofgrade materials, start a thread in the Problems and Support section so that a ticket can be assigned to you for support to look into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No, but cleaning your optics usually will. :slight_smile:

Done that twice in 2 days and still no joy. I have already opened a ticket, thought it was getting better and then it is still hit and miss. I have orders that I need to make, plus additional items and it is just getting very frustrating. Wood that I have cut before with no issues just isn’t now. I have been fighting with it since Thursday, and I was hoping that the app update would help with the issues.

When I have had troubles not cutting through (like if I need to not move the material to clean even though I know it is the problem) I will slow the speed enough to get it to cut through so I can move on. By not moving material or image even if they do not appear to line up it will cut in exactly the same place, so a second pass is likely to burn through.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.