App Stuck on Cancelling and camera not working

I stopped a job with 2 minutes left but my app is now stuck on cancelling. It never cancelled the job so I hit the start button to finish the job even though I knew it would not line up correctly. Now my app is still stuck on “cancelling” and it’s also apparent that my camera is not working. The old content is showing in my app not the new content I just put in. I’ve don’t the following:

Unplugged, plugged back in
Unplugged and held down the start button until it turned purple
Cleaned the lens on the camera
cleaned the senor lenses
turned off, turned back on.
logged out and logged back in
closed browser and reopened app in new browser
rebooted computer
turned off wifi and turned back on.
Cleared Cookies
Nothing is happening.
Please help! I’m in the middle of a job for a customer.

Thanks!

This means you have not successfully connected back to the network, not that there’s anything wrong with your camera.
Turn everything off - including your modem. Turn them back on in order, starting at the modem. Wait until it’s fully reconnected, then start the wifi-router and wait until it’s fully connected, then the :glowforge: (and if you’ve got any other connections in between those too)
Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Sounds like a network/wifi/internet issue. Reset reset your modem/router and try again

2 Likes

That worked! Thank you!

3 Likes

That worked! I’m back in business. Thank you! I’m still pretty new in GF World!

2 Likes

That’s what we’re here for. Glad it’s working for you and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You are very welcome.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

Oh, and, of course - welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes