App Trouble

The app is working SUPER SLOW! Delay in moving artwork to desired location. Taking forever to render design. All commands are on a delay.

No issue here, try refreshing your browser…

done… browser refreshed multiple times. closed browser multiple times. I’m wondering if it’s my internet provider/wifi connection. I’ll have to check those, but all other websites are working.

1 Like

I have no issues today.

1 Like

Oh man, sorry you’re dealing with a slow app. It’s been a long while and mine is working fine at the moment, but I had it happen once before too. (FWIW, clearing my cache worked for me.) When someone is having a glitchy app, it’s usually on their browser or wifi end. (Not saying it can’t be something else though.) And having other wifi stuff working can be deceiving because a spotty signal dropping in and out might not keep a page from loading, but it might be enough to impact the GUI. A few things you can try are clearing your cache and/or trying a different browser to see if it helps.

These can get you started. This first comment is from GF support, so you might start there.

1 Like

Mine has been working just fine tonight. I have also seen it frequently suggested to clear your cache. Try that and see if that helps.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag!

Our community members have had some amazing suggestions, were you able to try any of them?

If the issues are still persistent, could you share the file in question with us?

Lastly, we’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.