April Update Issues

Check out this short video i made showing some of the issues i’m having since the April update
Let me know what i am doing wrong or if someone could point me in the right direction
Thanks
Bernie

Use the Plus button to add more designs.

We were never able to open two files at once. We can (as always) add additional files by dropping and dragging, and we can save the new file with both files.

1 Like

ok cool that works perfect!
what about the other issues i demonstrated?
any ideas?
Thanks
Bernie

I couldnt open 2 at once but was able to import 2 different files
I now see that the plus button will do what I want so that’s fixed
But still unsure of the other issues
Thanks
Bernie

1 Like

That’s what drag and dropping files is good for.

I find that much easier than the plus button method.

In fact, I actually combine things in inkscape before I upload. I rarely if ever drop multiple files into the UI, I do all my combining before I start the job. The Inkscape UI is far more capable than the GF UI, even with precision positioning.

2 Likes

I rarely select from store projects so I can’t say anything on that problem other than just do that same.

-Zombie Jake

1 Like

As far as the wrong thing opening - since the thumbnails didn’t use to update and you mention that you’ll do multiple pieces in the same one, is it possible that sometime previously you’d added new art and then deleted what you’d first uploaded? That could be true of the ones that are now blank too - if you deleted the art the last time you were in there it’d be gone the next time you went in.

If not, honestly I’d try a full cache clear of your browser (or a different browser) to see if the problem persists.

I haven’t run across that issue myself which is why I’m looking for other possibilities!

1 Like

I think you nailed it
I create and delete a lot even of the same artwork when I tweek it
Thanks, im going to just start using the Plus, makes more sense.
Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.