Around the World

Correct. Not to be confused with the Disney Cinderella castles.

You know that I got stuck with @polarbrainfreeze’s massive piece and just thought that it was so beyond me. And then seeing this application of the same idea really was a breath of fresh inspiration. thanks for posting such a cool work.

5 Likes

Love the colors

1 Like

Wow. PolarBrainFreeze did an awesome job with that! I wanted to do real buildings around the world. My biggest issue with my piece was not being able to make each design a pie slice that tapers toward the middle. I have just looked at other works by PolarBrainFreeze and he has some really great designs. It also points out the fact that at least for me, learning how to use the Glowforge was easy compared to learning how to use Illustrator which was much more difficult.

2 Likes

Polarbrainfreeze; possible inspiration?

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! You will love it here.

1 Like

Are you selling this? I love it.

I mean the file?

Please be advised it is agains forum rules to ask for a file. If they want to share it either free or for sale, they will do so.

3 Likes

What a grand piece, a joy to look at. I love the “Up” house too!

I love this can you share how you got the buildings to be able to print?

This is fantastic! Great idea and execution!!

1 Like

For those who are using the pass thru for a large project, here’s a measuring device.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy_cat: Haha!

1 Like

Yeah, I might need one of those. (And happy Cakeday!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :partying_face: :cake:

Prime day or not, I can already see that being used by the kids in the pool and the noodles are bad enough.
Nope, not going to happen.

1 Like