I ran into something similar awhile back, but it was self inflicted.
While trying to address another issue, I had changed to ‘pixel’ instead of ‘inches’ on the save formatting.
SO I ended up with an art board of about 83 inches.
A rather embarrassing oversight, but at least it was solved and I learned my lesson about being more diligent when trouble shooting issues.
Point here is --> if you have done Anything to your program formatting lately, you should walk through it all and make sure you did not toggle something and forgot about it.
A fast examination of the text in the svg file will maybe bring out the problem if it is overall size related.