Assist fan problems

Everytime i go to do a project and hit the ready button my machine will start up then i get the assest fan speed error. I have cleaned the four points cleaned all the fans unplugged it and shut it down and nothing is helping. Can someone please help

Any damage to the white ribbon connector on the side of the laser head?

not that i can see

Darn, not much else I can do to help just being another user sry. Will have to wait for support to pull logs and tell you to take pictures of all the connections they need to see.

If you’ve confirmed that the white ribbon cable is not damaged in any way, and that the connectors at either end are securely in place, then the next thing to confirm is the circuit continuity regarding the four spring-loaded connectors at the bottom of the printer head, the circuit board after and the connection to the fan itself, specifically the circuit paths that complete connection to the blue and yellow wires of the fan.

Also - are you using unshielded magnets? They can cause the fan to slow down and throw that error.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.