Aura setup...permanent yellow button

I have done everything as per instructions but I have a yellow light (after getting the teal light for wifi setup and all that). Head has calibrated (I think) and now it has been stuck on “focusing” for about 2 hours. I tried online chat…they will send me an email. I tried phone support, they will send me an email…suggestions?

Welcome to the forum. My first thought is to ask what the temperature is in the room?

5 Likes

Good afternoon. The room is about 68F. I finally got it working through, plugging, unplugging, checking cables, blah blah blah…I appreciate you reaching out!

7 Likes

Glad to hear that you got it up an running again.

5 Likes

I’m so glad to hear it! And I’m surprised about the “send you an email” - did you call during the support hours (I believe 9-5 PT, but I may have that wrong)? Ditto chat. You can also use discord support - that’s monitored too!

2 Likes

I did both of these during the middle of the business day.

Discord Chat…LOL…I posed my question in one of the chats…I was told to try a different chat…I tried the chat suggested, the same person said I should try a different chat. I gave up!

Everything appears to be working just fine now…thanks for your concern!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.