Autofocus Update: 3/16/20 Latest Improvements

30 Likes

Thanks Rita! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Magical improvements from the cloud!!! What an incredible world we live in!

5 Likes

You can’t tell me you don’t enjoy being the messenger. Kinda like Santa Claus. :sunglasses:

Thank you Rita/Team.

5 Likes

ooooh… ahhhh… Hurray for some good news!

3 Likes

Yippee! More good things…thank you!

3 Likes

Less scorch marks…Nice! Thanks, team!

3 Likes

Thanks for continuous improvement. I know that there are grumbles regarding the requirement for an internet connection, but this is definately one of the benefits of this arrangement. The Glowforge team has been very good about giving us continuous new capabilities and performance.

3 Likes

”…you may see improvements to the quality of your prints like fewer scorch marks and fewer cut-through issues.”

Yeah!!!

2 Likes

Ohhhh … for future work! Interesting. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’m currently having issues with the focus. I have veneer in walnut proof grade and it’s telling me that it’s to thick. It was working fine last night. I cleaned it, cleaned the tray, cleaned lenses, reset it. Nothing. Can this update have an effect on the laser?

Please either email support@glowforge.com or start a new thread in Problems and Support - the team won’t necessarily see replies on this thread, and I want to be sure we get that fixed for you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.