Autumn Leaves

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! And, @cynd11, yes I made @visuplayer 's pumpkin. I love it!!

1 Like

Great design!!

Autumn is my favorite season. I am thinking about sitting outside this evening with a good book, warm blanket, fire in the Chimnea and a mug of hot Apple cider… This would be so relaxing.

Reality would be —-outside screaming at Jimmy Wayne Westie and Black Betty for chasing and scaring all the rabbits , chipmunks, squirrels and occasional opossum. Jimmy Wayne Westie being a 31 pound Westie would knock over the chimnea, backyard and pine trees catch on fire, and while all this chaos is happening Black Betty scales the fence or quickly digs under the fence to go on an adventure outside our backyard.

Five hours later a neighbor returns Black Betty and tomorrow I spend the afternoon baking them an apple pie to say thank you for returning our Black Betty.

Decided I’m gonna stay inside the house tonight and print this design.

Your design looks like it could be a coaster. Thank you!!

5 Likes

That makes me tired reading the reality :rofl:

1 Like

ROTFLMAO!!! It is the truth —- absolute chaos with both of them chasing the forest critters. Neither one of them have ever been able to catch one and I do not know what they would do.

I am thinking Jimmy Wayne Westie would just want to play but I think Black Betty would severely hurt them. I’m going to try to find some video and see how I can upload it so you can see all the wild rabbits.

One time we had a chipmunk in the backyard and I named him Calvin— not Alvin. The neighbor would feed Calvin unsalted nuts. The neighbor would sit in the grass and have a glass jar filled with nuts. My neighbor would shake the jar and Calvin would hear it and appear. My neighbor would put a nut in his hand and Calvin would then very gently take it and run off.

3 Likes

ohhhh! These are SO lovely! Thank you for sharing!! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! how do we download? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right click on the red line drawings in the original post. Choose “save image as svg” from the fly out menu.

2 Likes

thank you so much !

1 Like

Thank you! It is very kind of you to share and these are lovely.

1 Like

Perfect to add to gift baskets for the sick and shut in. THanks

1 Like