Awooga! Awooga! It's happening! To me!

Yes sorry i do not know very well speak english i use a translator.

6 Likes

In English, “pass your command” does not make sense. We are confused by these words. We are guessing what you want to know. I put my information in the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKxFMLH6gyAxQdp4bcRFGdX-v6vkoYAju1g-H2dr-ls/edit#gid=0. You can find everything there.

Could have been “give to”:
When did you give your order to Glowforge?

But since you’ve put the info into and linked the spreadsheet, the answer to the Q(whatever it’s intent) will be there if there is an answer.

No apologies needed! You are perfectly fine in trying whatever means you need to communicate here. The people on the forum can figure it out! As far as I’m concerned, you can post in your native language and we can use Google translate to figure it out. Doesn’t bother me at all.

7 Likes

And my Proofgrade is supposed to arrive Monday. It’s starting to feel real now. I’m about to spend a lot more than I wanted to upgrading the electrical situation in my basem^Wlaboratory. Still have to figure out the furniture situation.

8 Likes

Even more better! Just got my shipment notice. My Pro going to be here on Monday the 28th!!!

16 Likes

:tada::sunglasses:

I love seeing notes like that. It seems we’re in the home stretch. @dan and crew have to feel so good now. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Funny, my Glowforge and I are both in Sunnyvale today. I will arrive back home a few hours before my Glowforge does.

12 Likes

I used to live in Sunnyvale, off of Borregas back in the day when I was living off base next door to NASA in Mountain View. #goodtimes I look fwd to haunting those streets again soon :slight_smile:

LOL, that is funny.

does it make you twitch a little to go peer in the windows at the factory?

I must have missed it some place. what was your order date?

Yeah, maybe I should at least drive past so I can say I’ve been there.

I ordered within the first few hours. It’s on the spreadsheet.

In the early '80s I worked at a little company headquartered on Borregas…You may have heard of them…Atari.

3 Likes

I’m working at a little company with a bunch of buildings off of Borregas, Bordeaux, Mathilda, Java, and Moffett Park. Every time I come out here there seems to be a new cluster of them.