Back in business!

My replacement GF has arrived, and all is right in my world once more. It took just long enough for me to actually be ready with a name other than “Glowforge,” too. This one has been christened Ignatius Ordgar (sharp fire).

I’m off to burn holes in stuff! Wheeee!

36 Likes

Congrats!

have fun

5 Likes

Hooray and yippee! So happy for you. :smile:

4 Likes

So have the tremors stopped now that you’ve got your laser fix back? :wink:

5 Likes

I’m glad the turn around was so fast. Stay tuned. I might be in the same boat. Haven’t opened a ticket yet. Still have one more thing to try.

Laser like there’s no tomorrow!

4 Likes

Uh-oh! Opened a ticket yet? :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Getting there! Still an occasional shudder. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, no!!! I’m so sorry! :cry:

3 Likes

That’s great news! So glad you’re back up and running!

2 Likes

I am on the list to replace the exhaust fan, but for now I am cleaning like crazy and I have the blue monster to eat what smoke gets into the room. Just packing and unpacking will need help I do not have at this moment. The thought of being without is also scary.

1 Like

They will probably let you wait to send it back until you get the new one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that was not suggested as there is nothing dead just dirty, but even that would be a challenge of pack and unpack. I do wish they had thought of “Geek-free plug and play” for all or most of the parts so any idiot such as myself could replace stuff without so much as a screwdriver, much as they did do with the laser head.

Hooray!

2 Likes