Bathroom cabinet

This corona spring I finally finished our bathroom cabinet. It’s a combination of the glowforge and shaper tool origin. The cabinet is made from eco 6 mm mdf painted black, colored mdf from forescolor 5 and 8 mm and 4 mm birch plywood from Koskisen. In Europe we’ve, at least had, to find our own materials…

I need to point out that I don’t have any experience of woodworking so I’ve just had to figure out things my way and sometimes read up on it. Through the forum I found maker case.com where I got the blueprint to build further on in illustrator. So far the cabinet is working at least!

https://www.studiokleiner.com/project/cabinet-of-no-secrets/

34 Likes

That’s super! Are the graphic accents indicative of where stuff is placed in the cabinet?

4 Likes

yes!

1 Like

That’s just the extra detail that takes projects like these over the top!

5 Likes

That is so very pretty. Are the accents inlay? They are amazingly sharp and just the right amount of detail.

4 Likes

There are a few scored lines to indicate shelves. The rest is inlay. I must say it is surprisingly easy to make… but sure, sometimes there are gaps when its a lot of cuts even though I sometimes compensated for it.

2 Likes

It’s really well done. The towel looks particularly nice.

4 Likes

makercase.com it is. Autocorrect…

Oh my, that is some really fine inlay. The whole cabinet is just wonderful.

4 Likes

What a cool practical project! The inlayed art makes it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Nice inlays!!

1 Like

Beautiful colors and inlay!

1 Like

This is wonderful in so many ways!! I love the inlays, and the storage is just awesome.

It seems our home is short in so many rooms on storage. It gives me great appreciation of all storage. Just fantastic work!

4 Likes