Bathroom cabinet

This corona spring I finally finished our bathroom cabinet. It’s a combination of the glowforge and shaper tool origin. The cabinet is made from eco 6 mm mdf painted black, colored mdf from forescolor 5 and 8 mm and 4 mm birch plywood from Koskisen. In Europe we’ve, at least had, to find our own materials…

I need to point out that I don’t have any experience of woodworking so I’ve just had to figure out things my way and sometimes read up on it. Through the forum I found maker case.com where I got the blueprint to build further on in illustrator. So far the cabinet is working at least!

https://www.studiokleiner.com/project/cabinet-of-no-secrets/

31 Likes

That’s super! Are the graphic accents indicative of where stuff is placed in the cabinet?

3 Likes

yes!

1 Like

That’s just the extra detail that takes projects like these over the top!

4 Likes

That is so very pretty. Are the accents inlay? They are amazingly sharp and just the right amount of detail.

3 Likes

There are a few scored lines to indicate shelves. The rest is inlay. I must say it is surprisingly easy to make… but sure, sometimes there are gaps when its a lot of cuts even though I sometimes compensated for it.

2 Likes

It’s really well done. The towel looks particularly nice.

3 Likes

makercase.com it is. Autocorrect…

Oh my, that is some really fine inlay. The whole cabinet is just wonderful.

3 Likes

What a cool practical project! The inlayed art makes it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Nice inlays!!

Beautiful colors and inlay!