Beauty and the Beast shadow box

Super excited for my first print. I’m getting married in December and the theme for the wedding is Beauty and the Beast.

We wanted something unique as the center pieces so I decided I wanted to make this! It was hard for a first project but I love how it came out. 25 more to go!

73 Likes

That is so cool! What a unique, awesome, memorable piece! Great job!!

7 Likes

Nice work! Welcome to the community. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It came out exactly right. Awesome job.
Thanks for letting us see it.

disclaimer: I can totally understand the future hubby going all in on a beast theme. Must be a guy thing.

6 Likes

Nice project! I’m guessing there’s a story behind the Beauty and the Beast theme…

6 Likes

These are beautiful!

6 Likes

These are fabulous, and, for a first project, spectacular. Your wedding will be awesome with all the things you can do!

5 Likes

Yes indeed. Every romantic gift I’ve ever given her has been Beauty and the Beast. Even her engagement ring is a Disney Beauty and the Beast rose.

6 Likes

Beautiful and romantic!!

Wishing you and your love a lovely December wedding and a lifetime of health, happiness and laughter.

4 Likes

Outstanding! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Very impressive, this will be a perfect centrepiece :sunglasses: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Wonderful result

2 Likes

Beautiful and congratulations!

Will the other 25 bee the same or different scenes?

2 Likes

Pretty! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

3 Likes

These look really great. Nice job.

3 Likes

Terrific project! Plenty of time to get those 25 dont, too! Good planning ahead!

3 Likes

Very cool! This opens up all kinds of ideas!

3 Likes

just beautiful! I like it it.

3 Likes

I will have 2 different designs. I’m looking forward to learning more about designing the cut files. This was hard lol.

1 Like

Well your hard work is paying off :wink:

1 Like