Bedside Charger Fine Art Edition

I’m disabled and spend a ton of time in bed. This is going to be great to charge my devices and have organization for glasses wallet and meds

56 Likes

What a nice thing to look at - and functional as well. Win!

7 Likes

I just visited your awesome website. You are a beautiful lady and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your riding boots.

I read Miss Adeline’s Magic Tea Shop. Cute story and your INCREDIBLE artwork is beyond breathtakingly GORGEOUS!!!

I was absolutely mesmerized with the creativity and the softness of the pictures.

The pictures in your book are like the sweet delicacy—-Cotton Candy. Your lovely imagination is warm and comforting. If the artwork from your book is available I would love to purchase it!!

I would like to add I am also ——a woman in a wheelchair.

@CMadok @Jules @arh2 @ElsieH @cynd11 @ptodd @celesteprobichaux

Read Miss Adeline’s Magic Tea Shop. It is a short read available at Kindle Unlimited. Be prepared ——the artwork within the pages is mind blowing!!!

9 Likes

Great work! Very functional and certainly nice to look at!

7 Likes

This piece combines all my favorite features: gorgeous and practical at the same time. That style of etching (or is it woodcut?) really comes out well in the laser.

9 Likes

What @cynd11 said!!!

7 Likes

This looks great! Beautiful work!

4 Likes

That’s a great practical design, thanks for sharing with us!

6 Likes

Beautiful stuff! There are a lot of us in wheelchairs. More, I think, than the percentage in the general population. At the moment even sitting here hurts so I will be short, but love your design! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I tried it last night. I made some adjustments and as soon as my legs work Ill get into my glow forge room and get a new carve going. I have a gorgeous and hilarious owl print I want to make

9 Likes

Thank you! I cycle between canes, wheelchairs, and short optimistic bouts of walking depending on pain killer strength =0)

4 Likes

Im pretty sure it was 15th century. If I end up putting it up on the Etsy shop Ill make sure to proper credit. My art skills aren’t that high=0)

1 Like

Jimmy I am having one of the worst days and you just made a nice bright spot in it. Thank you so much! Nice to have a new wheelie buddy!

2 Likes

Next book Im working on

5 Likes

This has me laughing. My name is Elena. Jimmy Wayne Westie is my 3 year old West Highland White Terrier. He actually goes by all three names. Not Jimmy or Jimmy Wayne— it is Jimmy Wayne Westie. Since I know what you look like I think it’s only fair to include a pic of me.

9 Likes

You are going to enjoy looking at this while it makes things more accessible. Fantastic project!

6 Likes

Super nice!

7 Likes

That is adorable!!!
If you are looking for my art site

I have a Shepard and a pug at home. They make life so much better

2 Likes

Thank you. I have a wallet case on my phone Im just futzing with the setting for the stand so I don’t have to remove the case. once I get that set up Ill put it on Etsy.

2 Likes

Now this is a first world problem.

With the link you have made it extremely difficult for me to choose. The little mouse knitting the sweater is precious and the bunny floating away with all of the balloons—- I love it!!

2 Likes