Been Cooling Down for 24hrs

Greetings,

I’ve been stuck on “Cooling Down” for a day now. Please help. I have done everything there is to do. My shop was so cold yesterday that I was unable to feel my fingers.

My tube is simply not “firing”. How long am I expected to let this cooling down mode run?

It might be caused by a poor wifi connection from the machine back to your router. If it was me I would just turn the machine off and on again.
If you let the support staff know the date and time the print took place they will be able to pull the logs from your machine easier.

1 Like

Wait- just how cold is it? The GF has a low end limit of 60F/15C, though it usually throws a “too cold” error when that’s the case.

My shop is reading 69 degrees. I have a fan pointed at the back right side. I’ve cleaned the fan on the inside, both of them. I’ve lost so much money and I’m hoping to not lose anymore but I’m out of solutions.

I’m sorry that you’ve run into a persistent issue with your Glowforge. I’ve extracted the logs to take a closer look, and we made a change on our end. Will you please restart your Glowforge and let us know if you’re now able to connect and print normally?

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.