Beyond Disappointed

How I am feeling about GF is beyond disappointed. I honestly like the concept of Glowforge and like that its beginner friendly however This will be my 3rd GF Ive touched. ( replacement machines ) and its been only 6 months (give or take a few weeks) My business is on hold. I called today, got the run around and still do not have any idea when my new replacement will be en-route. This is the worse time possible to have issues. I m trying stay calm and clear minding but I would be lying if I say Im not thinking about getting another type of laser. Something more dependable.

3 Likes

Agreed. I would not recommend this to anyone. I’ve had mine less than a week and it’s not doing anything. I’ve emailed them however I haven’t gotten a response from an actual human. How long does it usually take to get a replacement?

I’m so sorry you’ve had such a rough start with Glowforge! I do want to reassure you that this is not at all the norm.

I’ve just sent you some more information regarding your replacement on your current support ticket.