Biking in the hills

My wife would argue that! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve come to know you a little here too - so at minimum you’re thoughtful and caring, and that generally goes a long way in a relationship.

2 Likes

At 40 years and counting, due mostly to her tolerance of my inordinate residual adolescence. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Nope! Not buyin’ that for a minute! :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Yep, after nearly 30 years, mine still has some of that too. And, never a dull moment. He can still come up with something I’ve never heard him say in all that time! And he always knows how to make me laugh.

2 Likes

:innocent: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Laughter is magical, food for the soul. Talented thoughtful man. :wink:

2 Likes

Wonderful piece! I like how you rotated the grain of the pieces for contrast.

I have brought things in to my doctor’s office, usually cookies (they did have the fancy cookie lace I made with the help of my Glowforge), so there’s that. They seem to like tasty morsels there.

2 Likes

Ha, that was just by accident - just how it fit better on the sheet. I never think about that until it is too late…
Your doctor’s office is lucky to get those cookies!

2 Likes

Love it! Very pretty

2 Likes

Wow, a lovely gift to be sure! Think he is lucky to have you as a patient!

3 Likes

Thanks, @ryan.niemer and @ptodd!

2 Likes

Beautiful work! This will be a great conversation piece on a coffee table, end table, or something similar. I can see it right next to a copy of a favorite novel with people commenting on it as they visit.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Facio-Ergo-Sum! He might keep it in his office though… who knows… some things he probably brings home… like the finger lakes slate cheese boards I gave him last time.

This is great thanks for sharing! Love the coin for scale!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Thumper369!

This is amazing, my husband is an avid bike rider and would love something like this

2 Likes