Bit by the calibration issue

Everything was fine last night on my last burn. I come home from work, ready to test my latest design and bam…Calibrating. I get no movement from the head or the arm and the camera doesn’t update.

I tried reconnecting it to the wifi and power cycling but nothing seems to help. Like I said, everything was fine last night and now it doesn’t work.

Did you powercycle the router too? I mean probably tried and probably didn’t help but it’s worth asking.

@Tom_A had some weird WiFi issues that involved changing channels to solve it.

1 Like

I did. I tried that too. Didn’t matter. Going on 2 hrs calibrating. Even tried the lid open, power cycle etc. It did make more noise doing the lid open method though.

My first time that I can remember getting a long calibrating message this evening. I logged out and power cycled. Nothing happening. Did move the head under the lid camera.

Curious as to why now. Wish there were some more messages that we could get to lift the veil of mystery about these calibration hangs.

1 Like

Did you power off, center the head under the lid camera and then turn it on? Does the button flash white? Are you seeing it connected but calibrating in the GFUI app? Did you logout of the app, shutdown your browser and then fire it up again, login and then go to your project?

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble, @cditty. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.