Bitbox custom-cut storage / dividers

My Bitboxes finally came the other day. I spent the afternoon transferring all my games. My Glowforge is definitely going to be busy cutting custom dividers and storage containers that fit within the Bitbox boxes for some of the games (Dominion and Small World will probably be first.)

Before and after:

16 Likes

Nuns on the Run? @marmak3261 might have something to say about that oneā€¦

5 Likes

I have an issue with ā€œExploding Kittensā€. (And ā€œRobot Turtlesā€? What the heck is that?)

j/k @dan

7 Likes

Nuns on the run with exploding robot turtles ā€“ thatā€™s the one Iā€™m waiting forā€¦

3 Likes

As it happens, ā€œKittensā€ was invented by my friends Matt & (Glowforge investor) Elan. Also, Tsuro was published by Dawne and Jordan, also dear friends and Glowforge investors.

Small world.

(No, I donā€™t know who invented smallworld).

13 Likes

Anyone else have ā€œitā€™s a small world after all, itā€™s a small worldā€¦ā€ burrowing through their ears into their brain now? Kids loved that ride at Disney when they were little and hated it only a couple of years later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I still havenā€™t played Slap .45, keep forgetting to try it out cause it gets lost on the shelf!

2 Likes

Also created by a Glowforge investor. :slight_smile: I missed that one!

4 Likes

We were playing ā€œHive Mindā€ today and the cue was ā€œname three synonyms for ā€˜noneā€™ā€. I said ā€œsisterā€ and got a lot of groans.

11 Likes

Not everyone thinks so far off the wallā€¦ weā€™re all glad you do.

5 Likes