Black cable replacement

So I will hear from tech support and after awhile they will not respond back. I replaced my black cable have had some smoke and a really hot spot on the left side of the cable connector. Only lights on the right side. have plugged unplugged nothing. My laser went crazy yesterday and came off the rollers. I’m not sure what is happening but this is the only way I can get help. Support ! I would really like to speak to someone please email me and I will give you my phone number to call. I do not want a repeat of yesterday I do not have time for that. I’m a very busy person and you guys NEED to be helping YOUR customers. This seems to be the only way i can get help.

Hello @mrs.j.miner,

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working with you there. I sincerely apologize for the slow response time. I’ve added the details you provided here to your open email ticket and alerted the team, you should hear back soon. To help expedite our response time and to avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this topic.