Black Lives Matter Heart Earrings Free File

I’d like to use these in my shop to sell for the BLM-Seattle group. Would this be ok? Please email me at: Bootsandcatsllc@gmail.com. Thank you!

I would like for these to be for donation purposes if possible, but they are a free file, so do whatever you like with them.

3 Likes

HOW AMAZING!! I am going to do the same for my BLM here in OKC. Thank you thank you thank you.

2 Likes

Those are Dope! :fist:t5:

How can i get this file?

See assorted previous posts in this thread:

1 Like

Thank you! Would you happen to know the settings for the pro?

Second sentence of the original post:

For the most part, settings are about the material more than the design. If you need more than Proofgrade settings, searching on the material plus"settings" in Beyond the Manual (the only forum category where specific settings are allowed), is likely to yield results (e.g., “acrylic settings”).

Ultimately, you will be better off learning to test for settings like this:

I know you said this a while back:

but FYI - the rules of the free file section is they are for personal use only. You’re always welcome to offer them to people for commercial purposes, but posting them here doesn’t do that automatically :slight_smile:

In case that matters!

1 Like

very nice.

How can I get the file

For everything on here you need to look for the line drawing and then right-click and save as .svg:

It will not work in IE or Edge, but does in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (and probably others).

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Love this. Very timely. Thanks for sharing.

Nice tip about the mirrored acrylic

1 Like

GeekStar Thank you these are Awesome!

Shawna D

1 Like

THIS!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I yoinked this so fast!

THANK YOU!

1 Like

beautiful!

1 Like