Hi guys, There has been a black widow living in my Glowforge for at least 2 months.
if you are part of the Facebook Glowforge User Group you may have already seen this but I am still stuck and could use some advice!
It seems to be hiding under the components on the side with the button. I think under the 2 black honeycomb pieces. I have only seen it out in the open once but I couldn’t get it in time.
I have tried:
- Finding it with a micro flex camera
- Cleaning the webs (every other day or so there is a new one)
- Glue traps (a lot of them)
- Leaving the machine open with the crumb tray out for hours (both inside the house and outside)
- Ozone treatments
- Sealing the machine for 2 weeks (I have since learned that they can live for 3 months without water or food)