Blank library

So I’m new to this. My dashboard is blank. I click the view all icon on the right side of screen and bring up my library. I can see all the boxes were my designs would be. if I place the mouse over the box open icon appears. I click it and I go back to the dashboard that’s blank. Any help would be great. I sent 2 emails with no reply. thanks in advance

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We’ll get you figured

You would have received an instantaneous auto-reply. If you didn’t’ get that than either your emails aren’t reaching them, or their responses aren’t reaching you. Check your spam folder and add @glowforge.com to your whitelist as a start.

Posting here will either let them know there’s an issue - or open a duplicate ticket which they’ll find and realize you’re not receiving their responses :slight_smile:

To your actual issue. Everything in the dashboard is client side. I’d suggest you clear your cache and/or try a different browser to see if the problem persists. You can also go to www.whatismybrowser.com and post the results link here so when a staff member gets here they’ll have that info :slight_smile:

They were having issues early this morning, but AFAIK those were resolved so if this issue is current it’s not likely that. In the future you can always check status.glowforge.com and see if they’re having issues (scroll down to see details)

2 Likes

I received an email receipt for the cooking conversion chart for $0.00. So the email is working. I did buy the premium package before the cooking chart for the year and never received a receipt for that. This all started after I bought the premium package. I cleared my cache and looked in the spam folders with no luck.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the store is run on a different system than CS - but I’m not certain. I don’t think I got a receipt for Premium when I first signed up - but I do get one monthly when they charge so if you have had it for more than a month you should have seen one.

Guess we’ll need to wait for a staff member to arrive and (hopefully) save the day! Don’t forget to post your results link from the browser site to help them out.

1 Like

Hello! @jayhayes31 Thank you for reaching out to us via Chat where I was able to get more insight on the problems you were running into and have sent you another email as well. I look forward to hearing back from you on there. Thank you for reaching out!