Blank screen after I click on file in library

After clicking on my file in the library section, the screen is blank.

Click on the icon next to settings that has three dots, then “reset design”.

3 Likes

I have a completely blank screen ALL WHITE no button to push unable to do anything

Apparently, others are experiencing similar issues. Probably a server issue, or a google issue. It’ll probably clear up momentarily.

Been 3 hours now and the glow forge is completely useless. Worse not a single moderator has picked up on the thread. Sad.

Does it take you to a screen that says “Rendering your design”, but never any further?

I keep my designs in the Glow Forge Library and those designs will not render out , it just goes to and all white page.

I’ve talked to several other people with the same issues. Mine is very slow to load from the library, stays on the “Rendering your design” page, for way too long. I think they are scrambling. And the forum is having issues, I see. Several of my posts are not posting. That’s why I think it’s a server issue.

Seems like the Servers our going down now alot but my problem is that no Staff member has reported it as I reported it 3 1/2 hours ago.

I have orders to get done , so I am the one scrambling to finish them

I’m so sorry for the trouble with this. We’ve made a change that should address the problem you were seeing. Could you please try uploading and printing again? If this issue is still occurring, please let me know.

I had this happen last night. I believe it to be due to the design I uploaded was some how throwing the cloud for a loop.

I had traced the edges of a bitmap exported as SVG.

I redid the trace, did a fill and then moved the fill and PRESTO it worked fine.

Try a different design?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.