BOKEN AGAIN 2nd TIME IN LESS THAN A WEEK

I feel like the 12 days of Christmas song should be adapted to the 12 ways Glowforge has let me down and/or different parts breaking mixed w/wretched customer service. I have nothing nice to say …at a FULL STOP w/orders that I was still trying to catch up from the 1st time it broke. :roll_eyes: I regret buying this machine & WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

1 Like

You’ve opened a support ticket by posting here. Are you wanting help, or just needing to vent?

4 Likes

The reason @geek2nurse asked whether you were wanting help is because you provided no information as to the problem. Without that you have easily added a day to any solution. Support will ask you for more info, you will provide it, and then you will need to wait for the next response.

3 Likes

I’m clearly needing help. I also sent 2 emails that have gone unanswered w/pics. This post says BROKEN not BRUISED.

I sent 2 emails w/pics I’m super clear on how this process works & how the runaround happens.

1 Like

Nobody in the community can help you if you don’t describe the problem you’re having. Wanna give it a whirl?

1 Like

I don’t have access to the emails you’ve sent, since I’m just another user like you. We just try to help out until Staff gets here, since a lot of times we can help you find the problem and get back up and running.

If you’ve sent email and haven’t received at least an automated response, something went wrong and they may not have received your email. (Posting in this section also opens a support ticket, though, so there’s no need to re-send the email if it didn’t get through.)

2 Likes

This may be more of the mistaken impression people have of if they don’t hear back from support they keep sending emails and forums reports until they do, not realizing that the responses from support aren’t coming because of all the sent messages but it’s just when their turn in the helpdesk queue finally came up. It’s not run around; this is the speed of support. (I mean, sometimes things fall between the cracks but that shouldn’t be happening if you’ve successfully had contact with them before and received the automated response of acknowledgment.)

3 Likes

@gypsyllc I see you also emailed us and have been working with my colleague Pip to resolve the trouble you’ve been having. To avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this thread and we will continue to work with you over email.

1 Like