Books are rolling!

Same here. No worries, though. Somehow, at some point in my life I figured out the whole patience thing. It feels…weird. :smile:

With the almost intimate feeling of this forum community, I’m finding that it is easy to forget the scale of things. And that makes it all that much more impressive.

:slight_smile: Thanks @jbv.

Back of the envelope we have ~250 tractor-trailers full of glowforges to ship, assuming we’re perfectly packing the entire semi.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of tractor-trailers to pack.

Mine arrived in the mail over the weekend! Thanks @dan!

1 Like

Read this on my blackberry. Not bad.

Have to say, thanks a lot for the book Dan. Its answering some of the very questions I have about a Startup and your suggestions are great!

1 Like

Still no book - interested to read it already!

If you haven’t received it, please do shoot a note to support@glowforge.com so they can look at it for you!

Mine arrived about a week or so ago. Been very busy, but enjoyed the intro quite a bit! Thank you!

Apparently my response to the original email didn’t submit way back when. What exactly happened I don’t know. But after contacting support, @bailey took care of me and I received a copy at my door on Sunday. Thanks!!!

Dito

Thanks Dan. I just sent off an email to support…looking forward to getting a copy.

Looks like I am SOL. No hard copies left…

i had ordered one but i haven’t gotten the book!

Contact "support@glowforge.com" for your copy.
It’s a good read, and a good insight into the man driving this train.

2 Likes

i never got mine :frowning: even though i sent info the day the email went out :frowning:

I never received my copy of the book.

Contact support@glowforge.com and they will work this out.

The did for me!

1 Like

Thanks now I just need my printer I hope it’s not a scam.